Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The United States of America has just inaugurated President Barak Hussein Obama. I'm pretty stoked.

A few weeks ago, I thought I'd found her. I was looking forward to closing down this blog and continuing to write, but waiting on publishing my thoughts in a new, non-anonymous blog sometime after I became a very fortunate, old married man. But now I'm not so sure.

Most of the blogs that I enjoyed so much not so long ago seam horrifically drab. I'm changing the blogs and books I read. Maybe it's the new year...?

Looking back on my first comments and posts, my face makes Red Lights green with envy. I'm not that much older, but surely some angsty teenager wrote that rubbish. My sincerest apologies, dear readers, for wasting your time. My deepest gratitude, for sticking it out with me.

What's in store for this new year? I'm not sure. Writing has been especially difficult of late, even though I want to write now more then ever. Thoughts are so crammed in my head that there's no flow. I need to get some of them out into cyberspace. Maybe I just need to break the ice, and maybe then my thoughts will be able to flow again.